Cox Brother’s BBQ (“Sponsor”) Official Sweepstakes Rules
Cox Brother’s BBQ Tailgate Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Need not be a customer of Cox Brother’s BBQ to enter; becoming a customer will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to all those 18 and over. Employees of Cox Brother’s BBQ, its affiliates, and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
3. To enter: The Sweepstakes begins on 10/1/2021 at 12:01 a.m. CDT and ends on 10/31/2021 at 11:59 p.m. CDT (“Sweepstakes period”). Participants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes when they visit www.coxbbq.com/sweeps and complete the sweepstakes form during the sweepstakes period. To enter the Sweepstakes without purchase or obligation, complete the sweepstakes form at www.coxbbq.com/sweeps. Once completed, you will be entered into the drawing. Not responsible for late entries. One (1) entry per form; limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Prizes: One (1) prize will be awarded. Winners will receive a Basic Tailgate Package including pulled pork and smokehouse beans for 20 people with an estimated retail value of $180. Prize will be available for pickup after 11/4/2021, with advanced arrangements. Prizewinner will be determined from qualified entries. Winner may make no substitution/transfer of prize.
5. Prize restrictions: Prize is non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The estimated retail value of each prize is $180 and the prize is not IRS 1099 reportable. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Drawing: Drawing will be on 11/1/2021 Prizewinner will be determined from entries. Determination will be conducted at HCI Hospitality Inc., 530 McCall Road, Manhattan, KS 66502. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CDT on 10/31/2021.
7. Odds: Odds of being selected as a sweepstakes winner will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Notification/Prize Awards: Winner will be notified by phone and/or email message on 11/2/2021 and do not need to be present to win. Winner may need to submit information confirming their eligibility. For a complete list of winners, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to HCI Hospitality, Inc., Attn: Marketing, 530 McCall Rd., Ste. 110, Manhattan, KS 66502.
9. Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree: 1) the decision of the Sponsor shall be final in all respects; 2) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to, where legal, the use of their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration.
10. Limitations or Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for the printing of or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. Sponsored by: Cox Brothers BBQ., 223 McCall Rd., Manhattan, KS 66502